Be it a working woman, a college girl or a full time mommy, what every one of these requires is- A BEAUTY KIT. While getting dolled up, the way you treat your skin matters. The quality of products used determines what your skin will look like down the road, as quoted by Coco Chanel
Nature gives you the face you have at twenty; it is up to you to merit the face you have at fifty.
Even if you have the most perfect, acne or wrinkle free skin; the need to wash off your make-up every day and use moisturizer is still a necessity that cannot be overlooked.
Thus every beauty kit must have skin care and make-up items. I have laid out a list of top ten beauty essentials that are not only easily available but also deliver excellent results at low cost. Of course I cannot identify the brand because every skin type has its own set of dos and don’ts but I am going to recommend the most famous and suitable ones. Apart from that you’ll need to find the exact match for your skin yourself, try different options until you find the right products and make those items your daily skin routine.
- Cleanser: Olay total effects cleansers, make-up remover for face and eyes, is specifically designed for sensitive skin. It lathers away make-up, oil and dirt and leaves your face fresh and glowing.
- Moisturizer: Use daily moisturizer by Aveeno, positively radiant daily moisturizer broad spectrum spf 30. Its oil free and is clinically proven to even consistency and reveal naturally radiant skin. Your beauty kit would be incomplete without it.
- Foundation: Colorstay makeup by Revlon. It’s available in 35 different shades and is designed for oily skin to control oil absorption and shine providing a matte coverage. I recommend this as its low price is nothing compared to it flawless finish.
- Concealer: Discoloration and dark spots? Not a problem anymore! You can hide those easily using light smoothers concealer by CoverGirl. The creamy full coverage formula hides all the imperfections and blends without leaving any crease.
- Powder: Mac studio fix powder-is a MUST. It does not give you that extensively whitish ghost-like look that most powders do and if you apply a thick layer, then the need to use foundation vanishes!
- Blush: Use blush by NYX as it’s highly affordable and can be used as a highlighter too.
- Eye shadow: NYX Cosmetics Love in Paris Eye Shadow Palette, Merci Beaucoup. The palette contains nine shades of brown, some matte and some glossy, that are easy to smudge and yield a natural look. Your worries related to eye make-up end as soon as you become the owner of this cute little palette.
- Eyeliner: Perfect blend eyepencil by CoverGirl. It’s easy to use and defines the shape of your eye.
- Lipstick: My personal favorite is again lipsticks by MAC. It’s available in unlimited colors, lasts long and makes your lips softer and smoother.
- Perfume: This completely depends on your preference. Try to buy a perfume that has a small and compact packing to ensure hassle free movement.
Pack these beauty items in a small pouch and you’re good to go.