A few days ago I wrote an article on Tips to Rejuvenate your Skin, but this article gives you a easy solution for aging skin problems. Who among us like to get older and suffer from the aging skin problems, but we do like the wisdom that comes along with the grey hair. But none of us likes the aging skin problems like wrinkles, sagging skin, aging spots on skin and dark uneven pigmentation.
Skin aging can be a disturbing phenomenon for women. Generally, women are particular about their facial looks. Men are too; but it is found that a destruction of facial beauty sends females more into depression. This is an unnecessary stress that you may take in life.
Factors that cause premature aging spots on skin
- Sun: Sun exposure is a major factor and is more important than our chronological age to the appearance of age spots, wrinkles, reducing in skin elasticity and sagging skin. In fact about 70% of skin aging process depends on the amount of sunlight our skin is exposed to throughout our life.
- Smoking: Smoking causes premature fine lines. The reason for the premature wrinkles among smokers lies in the reduction of vitamin C level in their blood, which is 60% lower on average in comparison to the level found in the blood of non-smokers.
- Diet: A diet low in protein and rich in simple carbohydrates
- Stress: Prolonged emotional stress causes increased secretion of stress hormones such as cortisol and adrenaline. These stress hormones accelerate various aging
The Solution to remove Aging spots on skin
- Lemon Juice: The vitamin C present in lemons is a strong antioxidant. Besides, its bleaching action works wonders on age spots and wrinkles.
- Just apply fresh lemon juice and leave on your skin for about 15 minutes every day and then rinse with plain water.
- For even better results, combine 1 teaspoon of lemon juice with half teaspoon of milk cream and 1 teaspoon of egg white. Mix all these ingredients and apply on the face; after 15 minutes, rinse with cold water.
- Lemon juice in combination with honey is also a very effective remedy for ageing skin
- Aloe vera: It functions as an effective natural remedy for pimples and acne and reducing excessive oiliness of skin. Malic acid present in aloe vera gel improves skin elasticity and reduces wrinkles and fine lines.
- Cut off a leaf from the plant and scrape out the gel, apply on clean face, massage for 5 to 10 minutes in soft circular motion. Let it stay for 20 minutes and wash off with lukewarm water.
- Papaya Mask: Papaya has a rich source of Vitamin A It has a strong antioxidant action and this makes it good for your skin, too. Besides, the enzyme called papain in papaya can digest the dead cells on the surface of the skin and makes skin more elastic and firm.
- To make a papaya mask, cut a few pieces of a totally ripe papaya fruit and mash into a smooth paste. Apply this on the face and after 15 minutes, wash away with warm water.